- Experience Includes
- Experience Excludes
One of the best adventures that you can do in the Azores is canyoning. On our add-on canyoning tour, you’ll be able to connect with nature by yourself or a small group and highly specialized guides trained to ensure your safety at all times. Slide and rappel down canyons, jump into natural pools of water, and walk downstream. Warm-up by climbing a trail following the stream until reaching the opening scene for the utmost Canyoning experience.
The Azores are composed of nine volcanic islands that provide excellent canyoning conditions. The islands of São Miguel, São Jorge, Flores, Santa Maria and Faial offer several sites to do canyoning, each site unique to each island.
Canyoning routes are classified by order of difficulty and require different levels of preparation. If you don’t feel comfortable rock climbing and jumping, you can take an alternative route traveling at your own pace. Get ready to encounter a variety of waterfalls and lagoons among different landscapes of stunning beauty!
Our goal and commitment is to ensure that you have the best high-end equipment to keep you comfortable and safe. We also make sure our guides update their certifications every year. Our equipment is daily disinfected and of professional quality. Fun and amazing views are guaranteed!
- Equipment (our equipment is daily disinfected and of professional quality)
- Professional and certified guide
- Personal Accident Insurance as required by Tourism of Portugal
- Transportation (to and from)
- Great photographic opportunities. The clear water of the spring allows you to take amazing underwater photos, (Bring your photography equipment)
- Be hypnotized by the sound of the water falling down the river
- Rappel, jump, slide, and climb rocks (according to the height you feel comfortable with)
- Adrenaline rush
- Benefit from the services of the best canyoning sites and guides in Portugal
- Connect with the natural surroundings
- Lots of fun and amazing views are guaranteed!
- Lunch (we can stop at a countryside restaurant where you can eat and meet countryside people). It is a real opportunity to get to know Portuguese culture through food!
- Bathing suit