- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
It was the first region in the world to be demarcated for wine production. The Douro Valley is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, famous for its unique characteristics of an unusual and splendid landscape. This tour will allow you not only to appreciate all the natural richness of the
region but also a sensorial experience. Stop at the viewpoint of S. Leonardo de Galafura where you will enjoy a unique and breathtaking view over the Douro River. The Tour includes lunch with drink included, a cruise in the Douro River, and you will also enjoy the opportunity to make a Port wine tasting in one of the most privileged Quintas in the region.
• Douro Valley - UNESCO World Heritage
• São Leonardo de Galafura Viewpoint
• Pinhão Panoramic Cruise
• Wine Estate - Visit and wine tasting of three regional wines
• Schedule: AM 08h30
• Frequency: Daily
• Duration: 10 hours
• Languages: Portuguese, English, French and Spanish
• Blackouts: 25/12 & 01/01
No details found.
- Transportation by Minibus
- Professional Guide
- Traditional lunch with drink included
- Visit of a Wine Estate and Tasting of 3 regional wines
- Panoramic cruise in Pinhão
- Food and Drinks
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
No Details Found