- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit the Douro Valley, the first region in the world to be demarcated for wine production
and the only area in the world where Port Wine is produced for its unique characteristics. Enjoy
the beauty of the landscape while your Tour Expert introduces you to the history of the locality.
Short stop in Amarante to appreciate the historical centre and its conventual sweets.
During this tour you will have the opportunity to taste the region's wines in two different
After lunch, enjoy the beautiful Douro landscape in one of the most beautiful viewpoints overlooking the Douro and relax in a panoramic cruise in a Rabelo boat
• Panoramic view of Alto Douro - Wine Region - World Heritage
• Visit to estate Port Wine producer with taste of 3 local wines
• Lunch at Quinta Port Wine Producer with pairing
• Visit and wine tasting at a second renowned wine producer
• Panoramic cruise in Pinhão
• Schedule: AM 08h10
• Frequency: Daily
• Duration: 10 hours
• Languages: Portuguese, English, French and Spanish
• Blackouts: 25/12 & 01/01
Meeting Point: Tourist Service, R. Mouzinho da Silveira 352 ,Porto ( in front of São Bento Train Station)
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off: When the option with Pick-up and Drop-off is selected, we collect from HOTELS in Porto center.
- Transportation by Minibus
- Professional Guide
- Lunch with pairing of Douro wines at a Wine Estate
- Visit and Tasting of 3 regional wines at 2nd Wine Estate
- Panoramic cruise in Pinhão
- Food and Drinks
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
There are no medias on the gallery.
No Details Found