- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
In this Tour we visit historic Braga, one of the oldest religious cities in the world, famous for its magnificent shrines. Visit to the Sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte and its famous staircase that narrates the sacred path. Descent to the center of Braga where we will take a guided walking tour of the center where you will have the opportunity to see the exterior of emblematic monuments such as the old Archiepiscopal Palace, Porta Nova Arch, Santa Barbara garden, Chafariz dos Castelos, among others, and visit the Cathedral, the oldest in the country.
After some free time, where you can opt for a delicious lunch (optional), the tour continues towards Guimarães, the cradle of Portugal, where you will discover its magnificent historic center declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Visit to Guimarães castle and return to Porto.
• Braga Historic Centre
• Sameiro Sanctuary and Bom Jesus Sanctuary
• Braga Cathedral
• Guimarães Historic Centre - UNESCO World Heritage
• Guimarães Castle
• Schedule: AM 08h45
• Frequency: Daily
• Duration: 9 hours
• Languages: Portuguese, English, French and Spanish
• Blackouts: 25/12 & 01/01
No details found.
- Transportation by Minibus
- Professional Guide
- Full lunch with drink (if option selected)
- Entrance in Braga’s Cathedral
- Entrance in Guimarães Castle
- Food and Drinks
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
No Details Found